How do I view, modify, or cancel my pre-approved payments?
“Pre-approved payment” allows you to authorize a merchant to charge funds from your PayPal account based on the cycles or schedules you’ve agreed with your merchants.
To view, modify, or cancel your pre-approved payments, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Business Profile icon beside Log Out.
- Click Profile and settings.
- Click Financial information.
- Click Update in the My pre-approved payments section.
- Select the merchant’s name whose payment you want to view, modify, or cancel.
- Follow further instructions on the page.
Note: If you want to change a credit card for pre-approved payment, you need to have at least two cards registered in your PayPal account.