According to our Terms of Service we do not allow mass mailing from our servers. Also please take good care of your website's files specially if you use Wordpress platform as it widely know for its security vulnerabilities.
Please follow these recommendations:
1. Scan your local PC periodically and keep it clean from viruses/malwares/trojans/keyloggers.
2. Keep changing cPanel/ftp/databases/email passwords periodically.
3. Do not save passwords in browsers/ftp clients etc.
4. Always keep secure permissions for files/directories.
5. Upgrade all third party scripts to latest versions
6. Examine your code for security holes.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Tuesday, November 25, 2014