You are entitled to claim our 30 day-money back guarantee providing you meet the following requirements:
– You paid for the annual service of any of our Shared Hosting Plans.
– You must claim the refund during the first 30 days of using our services.
– You are subject to our Terms of Service.
If a domain name was included as part of the plan, the cost of this domain name will not be refundable.
You are entitled to claim our 1 day-money back guarantee providing you meet the following requirements:
– You paid for the monthly service of any of our VPS Plans.
– You must claim the refund during the first 1 day of using our services.
– You are subject to our Terms of Service.
This 99.9% uptime guarantee applies to any Customer in good financial standing with Infinitum Technology Co., Ltd. at the time of a service outage.
Infinitum Technology Co., Ltd. endeavors to have the content of YOUR website available for http access by any party in the world 100% of the time. Network downtime (“unavailability”) is defined as 100% packet loss from Infinitum Technology Co., Ltd. to its backbone providers. Downtime is measured by a third party tool like uptimerobot.com sending a “ping” request every 5 minutes to our servers. The uptime is calculated using the past 30 days as reference.
In the event that YOUR website is unavailable for less than 99.9%, Infinitum Technology Co., Ltd. will credit the following month’s service fee as follows:
– 95% to 99.9% – YOUR account will be credited 25% of your monthly hosting fee.
– 94.9% or below – YOUR account will be credited 50% of your monthly hosting fee.
– Scheduled maintenance as posted from time to time at Infinitum Technology Co., Ltd.
– Your behavior or the performance or failure of your equipment, facilities or applications.
– Circumstances beyond Infinitum Technology Co., Ltd.’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, including DNS propagation, domain name registration/transfer, failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of your web site.
– YOU breaking any agreement policy in Infinitum Technology Co., Ltd.’s “Terms of Service” causing a machine to fail as a result.
At this time we bill monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually, depending upon the billing cycle you chose.
We accept online payments through our partners Stripe, PayPal, Alipay, WeChat and Coingate. For bank transfers please contact us to provide bank details. International transfer fees are paid by the sending bank, otherwise we will deduct the amount deducted to us from your invoice. Clients are encouraged to pay by Cryptocurrency as it is the fastest and cheapest way to handle payments at this time. Their are no contract periods but for each successive period, your contract is automatically renewed unless we are notified otherwise in advance (before the due date).
Free backups are offered to shared hosting accounts without any guarantee included. All backups are taken in a weekly basis and stored for up to 2 weeks on third-party storage providers. For extra security is strongly recommend that all users keep a local backup in case of emergency.
All accounts are billed according to the dates they were first activated on. If you do not pay for service renew on or before expiration date / due date (Hong Kong time), your account will be suspended and backups (if any) will be deleted. If you do not pay for service renewal within 30 days after due date, your account will be terminated and all your files will be lost. You will receive an email reminder before due date.
Reactivation of services after termination (if possible) will incur in extra fees according to the service expired.
You are solely responsible for your account’s maintenance and security. We can’t guarantee your web hosting account’s security if you use third-party CMS platforms or scripts, including but not limited to WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Prestashop, Bigcommerce, etc.
At the moment, we only offer basic technical support for WordPress websites. Therefore, we may perform work in your account without your knowledge, including but not limited to automatic updates and virus scans.